There have been a lot of rumours lately but it’s time to finally make it official – we are more than happy to announce our own personal Christmas miracle:
We’re opening a second Aerial Silk Vienna studio!
It’s almost too good to be true. We have been looking for a second location for – well, ages. Our studio in the very heart of Vienna, Domgasse, set a pretty high standard for any potential second location. Let’s just say it’s not exactly easy to find a place that is high enough, has good public transport connections, the certain atmosphere that our stundents would feel at home at and, last but not least, is affordable. But good things take time. We’re beyond excited to have found a new place to call our aerial home and an amazing cooperation partnership as well!
Starting January 2018, some of our aerial classes will be held in the 20th district of Vienna at the fully renovated Unity Dance Studio at Millennium City. We fell in love with the room instantly and we are hoping you’ll feel the same way. From now on, we’ll have one studio underground and one high up in the sky.
- Address: Wehlistraße 66, 1200 Vienna
- Millennium City – 5th floor, right next to Holmes Place
- Entrance via Unity Dance, right next to lift
- Penthouse/loft-feeling with a view over Vienna
- Public transport: Schnellbahn/U6/11A/11B/5A – to station Handelskai
- 3 hours of free parking in carpark
- Shopping/restaurants/entertainment right next door